In God's Hands
In God's Hands is a Quest in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I met Johanka at the monastery, and it looks like she's having trouble...
Important NPCs and Characters
In God's Hands Objectives
- Help with healing the sick in the monastery.
- Find something to help the insomniac fall asleep.
- Find out what happened to Philip
- Help the man with the broken leg
- Get bandages for Hans
- Get healing herbs for Semek
In God's Hands Walkthrough
After speaking with Johanka you can look and speak with the injured to assess what needs doing. There are several people you must help. After assessing speak with Johanka again then do the following.
- Hans of Skalitz - If you have Bandages you can help Hans immediately, but you can only do it yourself if you have First Aid II.
- Phillip of Skalitz - You must go to Rovna and speak with the villager there to begin the quest A Man of the Cloth and find Father Simon. He will teach you how to make an Artemisia Potion which you will need to give him. Once given, wait a few hours and then speak to him.
- Quarryman Semek - Give him Comfrey. You'll have to return in a day or two, but he will reward you with Vitality xp.
- Man with Broken Leg - If you have First Aid III you can set his leg.
- Insomniac - Prepare a Lullaby Potion and give it to him or buy one.
Tips & Tricks
- This quest is given by Johanka in Sasau monastery.
- Having First Aid I, First Aid II and First Aid III perks here help.