A Needle in a Haystack
|Previous Quest||Poverty, Chastity and Obedience.|
A Needle in a Haystack is a Quest in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. A fellow is hiding in the Sasau monastery who I'm supposed to find and kill. All I know about him is that he's one of the novices.
Important NPCs and Characters
A Needle in a Haystack Objectives
- Kill Pious or help him to escape.
- Find out which one of the novices is Pious.
A Needle in a Haystack Walkthrough
Talk to Novice Antoninus.You may choose to take or skip the tour, then speak to Antoninus again and tell him you want to kill Pious. Spend the day until meal time and agree to Antoninus' deal. During the night, go and sneak downstairs and add blood to the shopping list (this is to fake the death of Antoninus) and get the key from the last room and go to bed. Pray, then sneak into the kitchen and grab the blood at breakfast.
Speak to Antoninus. Throughout the day, you will meet Antoninus and at this point, exhaust all the dialogue during the conversation in the dormitory and escape the monastery. You will have an option to let Antoninus go or fight him and kill him. This will complete the quest.
Tips & Tricks
- A lockpick can be found on the altar on the backside.
- Keys to the abbey can be found in the last room after the kitchen on a shelf.
- Items lost because of transgressions in the abbey can be retrieved in a locked chest in the dinner room behind the library.