Patch Notes for Kingdom Come Deliverance are located on this page. This page will be updated through out release and will include the day one patch
THIS PATCHNOTES ARE FOR PC
Apart from the micro-corrections for specific platforms, these are the patches released:
Gold master – Version 1.0
This was printed on DVDs. You could only have played it on consoles if you rejected all the patches. We strongly advise against that
Patch 1.5 - June 5th
• Henry can now wash away his sins by buying indulgences in churches.
• Physically simulated women’s clothing added.
• We scattered 16 new lore books around the world.
• Any forgotten or despawned quest items will now be moved to the gravedigger’s chest and the player will be notified via new quest “Lost and Found”.
• Guards no longer drop halberds. All previously dropped halberds deleted. This should fix many performance and camera twitching issues.
• Several bugs that caused abnormal CPU usage fixed. This should improve performance for many players.
• Optimized lighting in battles should give the player few more FPS.
• Several crashes at the beginning of the first two quests fixed.
• Any remaining issues with going through doors should be fixed.
• Slow loading of detailed textures after long game sessions fixed.
• Archery tournament no longer causes inability to save.
• Infinite fader in archery tournament will no longer appear.
• Three more activities now have initial map markers.
• The game now autosaves on completion of most of the quests.
• The game now consistently autosaves before critical story events.
• Several helmet shadows added. That should fix any weird shadows of the player.
• Many endless faders after dialogues fixed.
• NPCs now can swap weapons from melee to ranged faster.
• NPCs now reacts to player aiming at them with a bow and will try to get to him faster, instead of only reacting to being shot at as previously.
• NPCs being aimed at or shot at will no longer approach the player in a straight line.
• A bug that prevented the player from talking to Father Godwin in Mysterious Ways fixed.
• Corrupted autosave at the start of “Homecoming” quest fixed.
• It is no longer possible to stealth-kill NPCs in narrow spaces without playing the animation.
• Cages in quest “A Bird in the Hand…” should no longer disappear. Any players with the quest in progress will have the quest reset.
• Master Karel now correctly goes to play dice in the evenings. So the player can win all his money in “Rocketeer” quest.
• Executioner Hermann no longer keeps beating the player unconscious when he is angry.
• Tutorial for axe and mace master strikes fixed.
• Miller Peshek can no longer get stuck in lockpicking tutorial.
• It is no longer possible to lockpick Peshek’s tutorial trunk before starting the tutorial, which was causing the tutorial to fail.
• Novice Antonius should no longer get stuck after saving while he investigates the blood.
• Talking to Antonius before passing out from poison no longer ends in infinite fader.
• When the player is ambushed during fast travel he will be placed much closer to the enemies.
• Parts of Rattay Rathaus are now properly locked.
• Killing important NPCs during “Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing” quest now properly fails the quest.
• Erik now has lower RPG stats and is easier to persuade. This should make the achievement/trophy Freud easier to achieve.
• The player can no longer evade some crimes by being mounted on a horse.
• Knocking out Margaret during “Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing” can no longer break the quest.
• Killing the scouts near the mines before “The King’s Silver” quest no longer causes infinite fader in that quest.
• Loading the autosave from “The King’s Silver” quest will no longer skip one of the cutscenes in that quest.
• Final skirmish in “Robber Baron” quest no longer fails to start.
• The player no longer has the option to fix the leg of one of the wounded if the wounded NPC is dead, which cause the game to freeze.
• It is no longer possible to drop off the horse in “Run!” quest when the player skips the cutscene.
• Encouraging Procopius to have his tooth pulled now works even when the player has “Rocketeer” quest started.
• Objective now properly fails and gives more information in journal in “The House of God” quest when the player doesn’t meet Zmola at the scaffolding.
• “Gallows Brothers” quest can now be properly finished even when the player steals the money in Talmberg.
• Hidden places in the monastery where player could access his horse inventory removed.
• NPCs should no longer sink into terrain on collision in Rattay.
• It is now always possible to knock on the bath house door in the "Next to Godliness " quest.
• Saving the game while carrying a corpse no longer makes NPCs see the corpse even after the player drops it.
• Fritz and Matthew are no longer frightened by corpses during “A Rock and a Hard Place” quest.
• Any successful transaction now slightly raises reputation with traders based on the transaction amount - only up to 75 reputation.
• Ambushers now carry torches at night.
• The player is now officially allowed to hunt in the forest after being named Master Huntsman.
• The probability of ambush by just one stronger opponent is now much higher.
• It is no longer possible to kill your opponents in “Chumps” minigame without triggering crime.
• There should be more chatter dialogues between NPCs about the deeds the player did.
• And 200 other bugs fixed.
• Cutscene after completion of “Questions and Answers” quest now triggers properly.
• Game no longer crashes after interrogating the captive in “Questions and Answers”
• Rattay armorer should no longer get stuck in infinite sleep behaviour.
• Player with an equipped bow can now be dehorsed by enemies.
• Player can no longer lock on a non-existing opponent.
• Fixed instant game over bug in Baptism of Fire quest.
• Crashes after timeskip/fast travel should no longer occur.
• Game no longer crashes after “The Sport of Kings” quest.
• Crash after walking into Straw’s house during the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
• Crash after finishing the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
• Very rare crash after loading a game is fixed.
• [Rare] Attacking stops working.
Patch 1.4.2 - April 9th
• A major bug that crashed the game at various places has been fixed.
• Quests notably affected by this bug include Sport of kings, Pestilence, Questions and Answers.
• Fixed issue with missing Erik in the quest called The Die is Cast.
• Other minor bugfixes.
• [Rare] You can lock on a non-existing opponent.
• [Rare] Attacking stops working.
• [Rare] Random character spins while blocking.
• Player with an equipped bow cannot be dismounted.
Patch 1.4.1 - March 30th
•Fixed various errors due to the obsolete data having been published as part of 1.4.
There is a high possibility, that save files created on version 1.4 without this hotfix can be corrupted. We highly recommend going back to your old save files that were created in version 1.3.4 or older.
If you don´t have main quest Questions and Answers started reloading any save from Baptism of Fire and progress through the battle. It should start after the duel.
Patch 1.4 - March 29th
• Henry can now change his hairstyle and beards in bathhouses.
• Unarmed mercy kill added.
• Real easter eggs added. Hunt for the golden egg can begin! Also, there is a new Easter-themed weapon to be found.
• Ressurection day is upon us! Some NPCs that died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
• Fixed the problem with the Mightier than the Sword quest related to the scribe.
• Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
• Fixed save issue in the House of God quest.
• Another 200 major bugs fixed.
• Support for HD sounds
• Support for HD textures
• Both HD packs are released as a free DLC and are meant to be downloaded separately.
Added in version 1.3.4
• Adding nVidia Ansel
• Adding ShadowPlay Highlights
• Bugfix: Random encounters during fast-travel
Added in version 1.3.3 (March 14th)
• Fixed package with two missing videos.
Added in version 1.3.2 (March 10th)
• Fixes distance sliders in the Advanced Graphics Settings.
Added in version 1.3.1 (released March 9th)
• The game now has Save and Exit feature.
• Saving is much more robust and saves won’t get corrupted even if the game crashes while saving.
• Performance improved
• LoD switching tweaked, reducing pop-in and improving texture streaming.
• Stuttering in some areas reduced.
• Slightly smoother framerate on Vsync 30. (Consoles and some PCs)
• Improved lockpicking
• New interface design makes it much easier to hold the sweet spot while turning the lock.
• Easy and Very Easy trunks are now easier to lockpick when playing with controller. (Mouse difficulty unchanged)
• Improved pickpocketing
• You will no longer get caught if you stop at the beginning of the minigame. (Unless someone sees you)
• The risk indicator is now much more precise. When green, you are sure not to get caught.
• Alchemy bench will no longer shoot you into the air.
• The last quest with Lord Capon is now visible on the map when he is ready to assign it to you.
• Guards won’t frisk you so often.
• Your horse shouldn’t get stuck when jumping fences.
• Horse items are cleaned along with player items in bathhouses.
• You can see when looking at a bed whether it will save your game.
• You can sleep on beds without having to sit down first.
• Levelling up stealth by sneaking past enemies is more consistent.
• Sneaking past sleeping NPCs is now easier.
• Some easily accessible trunks with extremely good loot have been removed.
• Cave mushrooms can now be found in many other damp places.
• You can no longer autocook potions that you haven’t brewed by hand at least once before.
• German voiceovers will no longer cut off in mid-sentence in cutscenes.
• Late game player strength tweaked
• Some combat perks that were unintentionally overpowered were tuned down.
• Weapons scale less with high-level stats.
• It should now be much harder to kill high-level enemies with one hit. (Unless they’re helmetless. Stupid Runt…)
• Other combat system tweaks
• “Untargeted attack” exploit fixed.
• Enemy combat archery AI improved.
• Guards now react to combat more aggressively.
• And many other minor tweaks.
• (PC only) It is now possible to select different types of anti-aliasing.
• (PC only) It is now possible to set VSync to 30 or 60, or disable it completely.
• (PC only) Steam Cloud saving enabled.
• And over 300 other fixes in various quests.
• Improved CPU load balancing - better performance.
• Turkish subtitles added.
Hotfix – Version 1.2.5
We already fixed some of the worst bugs and want to give these fixes to the community as fast as possible. Therefore we will push this to certification on Monday 2/19
• Fix for R2 button being non-responsive in combat
• Fix for issues in quests with Hans Capon
• Fix for quest Ginger in a Pickle
Week 1 patch – Version 1.2
We actually managed to squeeze this patch into Steam on Day 1, which caused major confusion on other platforms as to whether they actually received the Day 1 patch or not. This patch was later released on PlayStation on 15.2. and should pass certification on Xbox very soon. These are the release notes:
• Stealth and Stealth kills adjustment
• People now get dirty more gradually
• Additional quest bugs fixed
• Various optimizations
Day 1 patch – Version 1.1
This was available on all platforms on Day 1. This is also the version the game was reviewed on (unless the reviewer declined the patch, which, sadly, some did…) These are the release notes:
• Addition of multiple new events to the open world
• Massive improvement in dialogue animations
• Gaining money and experience is rebalanced
• Weapon and armor stats are rebalanced
• General combat improvements Improved NPC reaction time
• Sound propagation adjusted
• Archery is now possible in stealth mode Improved
• Persuasion UI
• Plus numerous other bug fixes and improvements