|Previous Quest||A Needle in a Haystack.|
Nasty Habits is a Quest in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Someone is sneaking into the cellars at night to drink wine. I'm pretty sure that's against the monastery rules!
Important NPCs and Characters
Nasty Habits Objectives
- Talk to Jodok about the wine for the Circators.
- Go and meet Jodok in the evening in the monastery garden.
- Steal the monastery keys from the Prior.
- If I get 200 Groschen, Brother Cellarius will get me the keys to the monastery.
- Get some lock picks.
- Get the Circators a cask of wine.
- Find out Jodok’s role in the nocturnal drinking bouts.
- Talk about the Circators with Lucas.
- Find out what’s going on in the cellars.
- Find out what the Circators did to Lucas.
- Take the cask to the Circators.
- Talk to brother Cellarius - he might be able to get a few useful things.
- Open the door out of the monastery.
- Sit down at the table with the monks.
- Bring the cask.
- Report the boozing to the Prior.
Nasty Habits Walkthrough
Walkthrough goes here.
Tips & Tricks