No Rest for the Wicked
No Rest for the Wicked is a Quest in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Miller Woyzeck is dead. Everyone is convinced he took his own life, so he can't be buried in consecrated ground. Peshek wants me to arrange for a proper burial in the cemetery. There's no need to mention it won't be so easy…
Important NPCs and Characters
No Rest for the Wicked Objectives
- Get a dead Cuman and bring him back to Peshek.
- Start: Church regulations forbid the burial of Woyzeck in consecrated ground. We will have to bury him there in secret. First, I'll need the corpse of a footpad or Cuman, which I can switch with Woyzeck's body.
- Completed: I got a dead body.
- Meet Peshek at night by the side gate to Rattay
- Start: We can get working and bury Woyzeck. I should go to Rattay's side gate at night and meet Peshek there.
- Completed: I met with Peshek at night outside Rattay. We are going to bury Woyzeck.
- Speak with the priest about burying Woyzeck
- Start: When I speak with the priest, perhaps I can soften him up so he allows for Woyzeck to be buried in the cemetery amongst Christians.
- Completed: I've spoken with the parish priest, but he can't be persuaded. He won't bury Woyzeck.
- In the tavern in Samopesh ask where the Cumans are camped.
- Start: The best "substitute body" for Woyzeck's is that of a Cuman. Someone around here will likely know where there is a Cuman camp.
- Completed: I found the Cumans' camp.
- Go see Peshek.
No Rest for the Wicked Walkthrough
Walkthrough goes here.
Tips & Tricks