Waldensians is a Quest in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Uzhitz has an uninvited guest - the Archbishop's Vicar. He claims to be here to hunt down a group of heretics in the area. But Sir Hanush is of a different opinion. He thinks the Vicar has come here in order to snoop around his own estate. This is why Sir Hanush wants to see him off back to Prague.
Important NPCs and Characters
- Sir Hanush (Quest giver)
- Father Godwin
- Get rid of the Vicar
- Go and talk to the Vicar in Uzhitz. He will give you a book, containing riddles that lead to the location of the Heretic meeting ground.
- Find the Waldensian meeting ground:
- Start at the Inn in Uzhitz.
- Take a right to go past the church and head East until you meet a fork in the road with a Shrine on your left, follow that road that leads NE.
- You will go past a beehive, keep following the road.
- You will then go past an 'Interesting site' continue NE.
- You will go past a road that veers off to the right but continue NE.
- There will be a grove on your left and shortly after a dirt path, follow this to go past the "straw guards"
- You will be in the secret meeting place
- Pick up the wooden cross from the stand under the branches of the large central tree
- Take this cross back to Uzhitz, talk to the Vicar
- Talk to any villager and then Father Godwin.
- Go to the Bauers house and at the South end there is a ladder leading into the Attic, climb this and enter the room, there will be a wait command available, take it to wait until roughly 9pm
- After the cutscene head back to Father Godwin
- Go back to the Bauers and talk to Farmer Bauer
- Talk to Mistress Bauer Note: at speech level 9 I cannot convince Mistress Bauer to stay
- Head back to Uzhitz and talk to Father Godwin
Tips & Tricks