Miracles While You Wait
Miracles While You Wait is a Quest in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. On my travels I've met all sorts of peculiar folk, but none to compare with the Sasau charlatan. Magic of all colours and shades, relics, elixirs and talismans - all these miraculous things you can get from him. At a price. Naturally, like all traders, he has to stock up now and again, and that, it seems, is where I come in.
Important NPCs and Characters
Miracles While You Wait Objectives
- Bring layman Procopius's tooth.
- (Hold the rioters back)
- Get the burial shroud.
- Get a branch from the topping out.
- Get the cat's paw talisman.
- Bring the tooth to the charlatan.
- Bring the branch from the topping out to the charlatan.
- Bring the cat talisman to the charlatan.
- Wait for the charlatan at his dwelling.
- Take the shroud to the charlatan.
- Pick up the pulled tooth.
- Take the talisman.
- Lead Procopius to the blacksmith.
- Take the branch from the topping out.
- The charlatan is dead.
- Bring something to the charlatan.
Miracles While You Wait Walkthrough
The easiest way to get Procopius tooth is to simply pull it yourself. Either in a fistfight / by sneaking and put him in a stranglehold. Alternatively, you can simply convince him to have the tooth pulled. He'll start walking over to the blacksmith's, but you'll have to encourage him along the way.
You can get the dead man's clothes by choking the mourning son out and get the shroud.
Tips & Tricks
- You obtain this quest from the Charlatan in Sasau.
- Do not sit while having conversation with Charlatan as it triggers a bug.