Nest of Vipers
|Previous Quest||My Friend Timmy|
|Next Quest||Baptism of Fire|
Nest of Vipers is a Quest in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Sir Radzig asked me to scout out the location of the camp where the bandits who attacked Neuhof are holed up. I've got to find out as much as I can about the camp and, if possible, sabotage things a bit.
Important NPCs and Characters
Nest of Vipers Objectives
- Go and scout out the bandits' camp.
- Find the bandits' camp.
- The woodcutters' camp by the northern road from Talmberg.
- Go to the fork with the ruined cabin.
- Go straight ahead to the next fork by a clearing with a big beech tree.
- Take a left and continue on the path to the next fork.
- Take a left and carry on to the junction.
- Carry on straight at the crossroads all the way to the camp.
- Look around the camp and see what could be useful information for the attack.
- Go back to Sir Radzig.
- Ask Sir Divish of Talmberg for reinforcements.
Nest of Vipers Walkthrough
Head to the Bandit’s Camp. You should know the location by the information Timmy gave you. When reaching the gates of the fortified bandit camp, the objective will trigger. Look at one of destroyed wooden houses and you’ll complete the objective and head back to Sir Radzig. But don't forget to go into the camp real quick to get more information to report to Sir Radzig and gives you more alternatives to prepare for the fight. Just don't stay in the camp for too long or they will attack you. Also check the bridges that goes to the camp, this is a vital information for Sir Radzig.
Just you can skip these optional sabotage objectives log that will show two optional tasks to sabotage the arrows and poison the bandits. Because Sneaking into the camp is very difficult and it’s a pointless task. In the upcoming quest when conquering the fort. You can just watch you teammates kill the enemies for you without you doing anything as your teammates cannot die.
After scouting the bandit camp, go back to Radzig and choose the following dialogue options to be prepared for the fight:
- I’m back from scouting
- It’s in some overgrown ruins
- I tried to count them - There’s a lot of them
- There are bandits there
- There are cumans there
- Their arms and armor - They’re well positioned
- They’re making some ladders in the camp
Then Sir Radzig will ask you to talk to Sir Divish of Talmberg for reinforcements. Go to Talmberg and talk to Sir Divish who is inside the castle. When you let Divish know that you’re ready to go, it will end the quest.
Tips & Tricks
- Invade the Camp at night