Locked Out is a Quest in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The Bailiff of Samopesch had one drink too many and lost his keys. It's a rather awkward situation, but I'm sure I can help him out. I should try and find the keys for him, or failing that, try and open his door some other way.
Important NPCs and Characters
Locked Out Objectives
- Open the Bailiff's door
- The player finds out he has to talk to the Bailiff's wife.
- I found out the blacksmith can help me.
- Get the keys back from the herb woman.
- Get your reward from the Bailiff.
- Find the Bailiff's keys
- The player finds out the merchant knows something.
- Open the Bailiff's trunk
- The player finds out the herb woman has the keys.
- I convinced the Bailiff.
- I killed the herb woman and took the keys.
- The merchant told me about his drinking escapade.
- The Bailiff apologized.
Locked Out Walkthrough
Walkthrough goes here.
Tips & Tricks