Out of the Frying Pan
|Previous Quest||Payback Main Quest|
Out of the Frying Pan is a Quest in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The victory in Vranik may have been for nothing. Istvan Toth and some of his men managed to slip away before our assault and head for Talmberg, which was left undefended. The foe has taken cover behind the castle walls, but we still have a chance to win the day.
Important NPCs and Characters
Out of the Frying Pan Objectives
- Occupy the outer bailey and prepare the ground for infiltration into the castle.
- Start: Before we can try and get inside the castle, first we have to secure the whole outer bailey.
- Completed: We conquered the outer bailey! We no longer had anything to fear from the bandits and could storm the castle. Only it turned out that that viper Istvan Toth was holding hostages, among them Sir Radzig and Lady Stephanie. Sir Divish was wounded in the rain of arrows during our attempt to take the castle, the entire outer bailey was in flames and we had no choice but to withdraw.
- Open the portcullis to the outer bailey, so the reinforcements can get in.
- Start: If I can get to the winch of the portcullis, we can let the rest of our men inside. But that means going through the whole outer bailey.
- Completed: I managed to get to the gate and raise the portcullis! Finally there were enough of us to fight through to the castle. Only that viper Toth was holding Lady Stephanie and Sir Radzig hostage. Sir Divish was wounded in the rain of arrows during our attempt to take the castle, the entire outer bailey was in flames and we had no choice but to withdraw.
Out of the Frying Pan Walkthrough
This is the shortest quest in game it all takes 15 seconds only. After the beginning cutscene finishes, you will find yourself standing at the gate of Talmberg. Run around the houses and go up the hill which is on the right. Above the gate you will see a little guard tower which is inside the portcullis control. You don't need to fight any enemies along the way, just run!
Tips & Tricks