Belladonna is a Crafting Material in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
Where to Find Belladonna
You can find Belladonna in nearly all woods, but you have to know where to look. It grows in clearings and at the enter of the woods among violets flower that are just part of ambiance ( most of them not pickable). To spot the Belladonna you have to look closely at every violet plant you see :
If it is Belladonna, it has 4-5 stems very close to each other near the ground, less at the top. Try to orient your cam to the plant's base until the name of the plant is showing. If you find one, there are good chances you find 5-8 around.
- It grows in clearings and in leafy woods, but it is best not to seek it at all.
- Sold by Traders and Herbalists
Notes and Tips
- Belladonna is easy to mistake for ambient shrubery. One has to develop an eye for it in order to find it easier.
- The plant has four to five stems originating from one point, contrarily to ambient shrubery.
- The mesh and textures of Belladonna are more detailed than ambient shrubery.
- Players should keep the plant they find, considering its use and its rarity.
Cave Mushroom ♦ Chamomile ♦ Charcoal ♦ Cobweb ♦ Comfrey ♦ Dandelion ♦ Eyebright ♦ Fly Agaric ♦ Frankincense ♦ Gall ♦ Henbane ♦ Herb Paris ♦ Honey ♦ Honeycomb ♦ Marigold ♦ Mint ♦ Nettle ♦ Poppy ♦ Raven Feathers ♦ Red Feather ♦ Rooster Feathers ♦ Sage ♦ Salt ♦ St. John's Wort ♦ Thistle ♦ Valerian ♦ White Feathers ♦ Wild Boar's Tusk ♦ Wolf's Fangs ♦ Wormwood