|Increased By||Repairing Equipment|
Maintenance is a Skill in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Allows you to repair things with repair kits and weapons at a grindstone. The higher your skill level, the easier it is to use the grindstone and the longer your repair kit will last. At a higher level, you will be able to repair more badly damaged items.
Maintenance Notes & Information
- With this skill maxed out at 20, Henry can repair damaged weapons down to 60% condition. Everything below this can only be repaired by a swordsmith in town.
- This skill tree has got one more perk than you can take, since skills are capped at 20. There are 8 available perks, but only 7 slots before the skill is maxed out.
- You can grind (level up) this skill relatively quickly at a grinding stone by blunting and sharpening a sword alternately (you can also use a blacksmith's kit for the repair part).
- Fragrance (level 3)
- Seven Mile Boots (level 3)
- Saville Row (level 6)
- Stuffing (level 6)
- Serrated Edge (level 9)
- Tin Opener (level 9)
- Blacksmith's Son (level 12)
- Well Groomed (level 12)